The Cell Phone Buyer's Guide:
- 100 pagesvery nontechnical
- Tips & info on every page
Do you just want to find out some basic information about cell phone? Does shopping for a cell phone intimidate you? Build your confidence by brushing up on the lingo. Know what you want before you get to the store. This book will help you with all these things.
The Cell Phone Handbook:
- 420 pagesnontechnical and very thorough
- Covers history, roaming, battieries, etiquette, safety, data, etc.
- More than 100 pages of Appendices
Are you in the cell phone business? Do you feel that there are gaps in your training but don't know where to get more information? What misconceptions do you have? Do you think that Nextel uses satellites? It doesn't. This book will give you a broader understanding of this ever-changing business.